Thanks for Attending the 29th Annual
Texas Council Conference.
We'll See You Next Year!
SAVE THE DATE FOR 2015
JUNE 17-19, 2015
Westin Galleria, Houston Texas
About the Texas Council Conference
Over the course of three days, experts from among our Centers, national and regional keynote speakers and policy experts gather to offer over 40 lectures, panel presentations and workshops.
Conference topics include:
- Mental Health, Criminal Justice and Mental Health
- Intellectual Developmental Disabilities, Early Childhood Intervention
- Substance Use Treatment, Wellness and Recovery
- Human Resources/Professional Development
- Communications/Information Technology
- Policy and Governance, Ethics
Continuing Education Credits
Social Work, Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) continuing education credits will be offered for all educational sessions. No partial continiuing education credits will be given at the sessions. Successful completion of the session is required to receive continuing education credit.