Welcome to the 29th Annual Texas Council Conference!
Grand Hyatt, San Antonio: June 18 - 20, 2014
About the Texas Council Conference
Over the course of three days, experts from among our Centers, national and regional keynote speakers and policy experts gather to offer nearly 40 lectures, panel presentations and workshops.
Preliminary Agenda Coming Soon!
Conference topics include:
- Mental Health, Criminal Justice and Mental Health
- Intellectual Developmental Disabilities, Early Childhood Intervention
- Substance Use Treatment, Wellness and Recovery
- Human Resources/Professional Development
- Communications/Information Technology
- Policy and Governance, Ethics
Rates after May 13, 2014: Member $345, Non-Member $395
Explore San Antonio
Click for more on the sights and sounds of San Antonio!
Conference Hotel: Grand Hyatt San Antonio
For information on booking reservations, contact Pat Holder at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the view from the Grand Hyatt!
Questions? Contact Maria Rios at email@example.com.